Sunday, October 10, 2010

New Book Signing Event!

Hello again!

I'm super excited to announce that I have another book signing event. After the great event in Las Vegas, I'm happy to be back in the home area and ready to meet loads of new people!

This coming Saturday (yes, it's a little short notice), I will be at the Borders Books and Music in Glendale, from 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. I'll be there for a nice long time, so come out and keep me company! Get me talking, ask me questions, tell me what you think about me and my many ramblings! I love to meet everyone and hear what you have to say.

So here's the good stuff:

Borders
7320 W. Bell Road
Glendale, AZ 85308

623-487-9110

Questions? Give me a holler, or talk to the incomparable Angel Jimenez who is the sales manager at the store.

Of course I'm excited! Now I have to figure out what to wear...

Come out and chat with me!

Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment