Monday, September 27, 2010

Vegas is always a good idea





Ahhh... Finally, a little relaxation. It's funny how you have to relax after a vacation... you spend so much time trying to fit in tons of stuff, you forget to relax.

Can't complain. A HUGE shout-out goes to the crew of Borders Rainbow in Las Vegas! It was a great event. Thanks to Shandy the GM, Crystal for setting it up, and Olivia for setting my stuff up.

We sold all the books the store ordered in. How freaking cool is that!

And a ginormous shout-out goes to my sister Mary: she took reserves online and pimped me out to all her friends. So between those orders and in-store purchase, all the books went bye-bye. I am ridiculously pleased about that.

I always love meeting new people, and Las Vegas is no exception. I'm not gonna lie, it wasn't as busy as I'd hoped, but it did the job. Obviously, right? So my little warm bubble continues to carry me along.

Besides, I got to hang out with my family all weekend. Double bonus!

Every time I go there, I always feel reluctant to leave. There are so many fun and exciting things to do, my family's there, and it's beautiful. Well, who knows what's going to happen, right?

Anyway. It's kind of nice to be back home; now to prepare for another week! Thank you, Las Vegas, thank you very much.

~Maggie~

No comments:

Post a Comment