Saturday, July 3, 2010

One Good Signing Deserves Another



Hello, all! Got back from my Tucson signing, and it was wonderful. The Borders crew was wonderful, very helpful and friendly, and they had a LOT of my books stocked up. It was really cool to see all of those in one place. And I had a great little area to myself, which was fun. I brought in my own sign, and had fun.

Got to talk to a lot of great, interesting people, including a young lady who is starting to write young adult fiction. Exciting! So if a new author named Kaci hits the young adult market, we'll be watching. Wound up selling 4 books, which was awesome. I handed out a lot of my cards and postcards.



So thank you Borders for a great event! Thank you Laureen Stadle for setting it up, to Steve and James and all the wonderful staff who took care of me while I was there. Much love!

My wonderful husband Chris was along, watching the boy. Both of them are SO supportive.

Next up:

Next Saturday, July 10th, I will be signing at the Borders Books and Music in Mesa!

2:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m.
Borders
1361 S. Alma School Road
Mesa, AZ


I'll be looking forward to seeing more great people on my new home turf :)

Also:

I am tentatively schedule for Paradise Valley Borders store on July 24th at 2:00 p.m. More info once that is confirmed.

In the meantime, take care of each other and our planet. Mother Nature holds our lives in her hands.

Love to all,
Maggie


480-833-2244

No comments:

Post a Comment