Tuesday, April 28, 2009

What Might Have Been: Ready to Order

Hello, everybody!

Now is the moment we've been waiting: the book is ready to order!

Just received word from the publisher that it is a Go. So, this is it. Time to find out what the hype is about.

Head on over to this site:

http://www.eloquentbooks.com/WhatMightHaveBeen.html

So you can buy direct from AEG, my lovely and wonderful publisher, or you can wait until it is available in your local store. Can't tell for certain which will be faster right now, so I leave it in your capable hands.

You can check out the beautiful cover art too. My sneakiness has paid off. I hope you all love the cover as much as I do!

Once your purchase your copy, then tell every single person you know to go buy it too.

And by the way, if any of you are involved in groups that would like a speaker or would like me to come introduce myself and my book, let me know! This is me advertising myself:)

Thank you for your support, guys! I love you all!

Maggie

3 comments:

  1. SO HAPPY! It looks awesome!

    Just got my paycheck. I should be ordering one later this week.

    So, I can send it to you so you can put your stamp on it? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait! Just placed my order. We'll work out the details on getting them signed later, eh?
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete