Saturday, April 18, 2009

Closer and closer

The closer and closer we near to release, the more excited I am. And I am super excited to tell you about an offer that's been presented to me.

My publisher is offering to do a newsletter, sent direct to your email, that would be about me. IT would include my biography, the press release of my book, the cover art, and fun little tid bits. Sounds spiffy, right?

Right! Well, if I can find 200 folks who'd be interested in receiving the newsletter, I don't have to pay a dime! There's no spamming, no selling of anyone's email, just the one straight up shot, and then you can choose to sign up for further emailings.

If you are interested, then just send me a note with your email address, and I'll pass it to my publisher, AEG. They are awesome folks, and have been treating me great.

So if you want to keep up on all the happenings with me and my book, this is a great chance.

Thanks for reading and have a great night!

Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment