Sunday, December 13, 2009

Ho-Ho-Ho

Happy Holidays everybody!

It's that magical time of year when everyone gets into a frenzy for gift-giving, and no one knows what to buy. So what should you get?

Why, pick up a copy of my book, of course! It's a great gift because you know the author, it's a great read for anyone who needs something new to read, and you know that you want to spread the word!

No, really. My book would be a great gift for the people on your list because it's a smooth read, absorbing, and a great study of the time period. So says Romantic Times magazine. And several reviews. If I haven't already, I can post later on.

So remember: you can order my book from Eloquent Books; Amazon; Borders, and Barnes and Noble. Send them to me, and I will sign them for you! (Just send a SASE along with it.) Even makes a great after-holidays gift!

Much love and holiday spirit to you.

Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment